Here are some interesting stats on Canadian viewing habits by screen.
Here is a snapshot of weekly hours spent watching:
- 14.3 hours Traditional TV
- 6.2 hours TV/Movies via Internet
- 4.2 hours Personally recorded TV content
- 3.2 hours Streaming Services
- 2.5 hours Snippets on sites like YouTube
- 2.5 hours Original online video (non-TV programming)
Canadians who view video content online are mostly watching movies at 69%. If you are looking to get your brand in front of Canadians via traditional or digital screens we are a full service media agency which offers media business building initiatives effectively and cost efficiently.